How to Make Weed French Toast
French toast is an all time breakfast favorite of mine. Nothing like a good morning french toast wake and bake. Here is how you can create your own marijuana french toast.
- Eggs about 2 per serving
- A little bit of milk
- Marijuana butter (Learn how to make here)
- Regular butter
- Bread of preference
- Cinnamon (optional)
- Get a bowl and crack two eggs mixed with a dash of milk.
- Whisk until it is throughly mixed but not watery.
- Turn stovetop to a low heat setting and put butter in your skillet so the toast doesn’t stick.
- Dip the bread into the egg mixture and coat it evenly on both sides.
- Put the Bread on the skillet and cook until it is a golden brown then flip.
- Melt marjuana butter in a bowl in the microwave.
- Drizzle melted marijuana butter onto the golden french toast
- Now apply your favorite syrup and cinnamon if desired.
Okay – so you get a bowl, and into it throw two eggs, and about a cup and a half of milk.
Whisk that baby up until it’s combined.
Now, dip your bread into the mixture, coating both sides (White bread is best for french toast i find).
Now heat up your frying pan and grease it up with butter. Yes butter, because it’s sweet not savoury*, and tastes better than oil.
Cook until golden brown on both sides.
Now, garnish the toast with either sugar, butter, maple syrup, cinnamon, jam, lemon juice, or whatever combination excites you.