Strawberry Banana Marijuana Infused Pancakes
Today is the day you start your morning off right with this great Strawberry Banana Marijuana Infused Pancakes Recipe. I remember one day thinking I love pancakes, I love weed, why not pancakes and weed. So I prepared my cannabis butter and got to creating my stoner masterpiece. Give this great Marijuana pancake recipe a try and you won’t regret it.
- 3 1/3 tablespoons of melted marijuana butter
- 5 1/2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2/3 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 eggs preferably large
- 1 basket of fresh strawberries (pint)
- 3 mashed bananas
- 2 additional tablespoons of butter (regular or bud butter)
- 1/2 gram of marijuana
*Yields approximately 7 pancakes
*Marijuana butter amounts are estimates that vary based on potency and preference.
Step by Step Instructions to make Strawberry Banana Marijuana Infused Pancakes
- First you must prepare your strawberries removing the stems, cutting them into small slices, and then slightly mashing and coating them with 2 1/2 tablespoons of sugar. Set the strawberries aside for one hour.
- In a large bowl prepare a dry mixture by combining 1 1/2 cups of flour, 3 tablespoons of sugar, 2/3 teaspoons salt and the baking powder.
- In a separate bowl create a wet mixture by mixing the melted marijuana butter/regular butter with the milk, mashed bananas, vanilla and eggs.
- Combine the wet and dry mixes, this should create a slightly lumpy batter ideal for guaranteed fluffiness.
- Heat a frying pan or pancaked griddle with a bit of oil and the amount of pancake batter you would like to use per pancake. Cook the pancake until the top batter begins to bubble and becomes a little firm.
- Flip the pancake and cook until the other side is a beautiful golden brown.
- Serve your pancakes with butter, the strawberries you prepared, and your favorite syrup.
I hope you enjoyed our 7 steps to making Strawberry Banana Marijuana Infused Pancakes!