Chocolope = Chocolate Thai x Cannalope Haze
Chocolope as the name suggests, is a flavorful smoke that tastes like an infusion of cantaloupe melon and chocolate. It is a sativa dominant hybrid cross of Chocolate thai and Cannalope Haze. Its appearance is amazing with orange hairs protruding from the nugs as if they have claimed victory on the landscape. The creamy, fruity, cocoa flavor is superb and hard to forget. This cannabis strain makes you feel alert and focused and full of energy. Chocolope is a great strain for combatting fatigue. This strain is not recommended for first time smokers as it may be to intense.
Chocolope Cannabis Strain Guide
TYPE: Sativa Hybrid
THC: up to 21%
GENETICS: Chocolate Thai x Cannalope Haze
APPEARANCE: The buds are frosted over with trichomes and orange pistils are present on almost every possible space.
SMELL: Fruity and creamy with a hint of cocoa.
BEST FOR TREATING: Migraines and Fatigue
CREATED FEELINGS: A powerful high that leaves you bursting with energy and ready to attack the day.
DURATION: Strong high that usually lasts 2 hours
SIMILAR STRAINS: Afwreck, Chemdawg and Tahoe OG
FLOWERING TIME: 8-9 weeks
YIELD: 500 to 600 grams per meter sq
GROW DIFFICULTY: Moderate
- 1st Hydro Highlife Cup 2008
- 2nd Sativa HT Cannabis Cup 2010
- 2nd Coffeeshop HT Cannabis Cup 2007
- 2nd Hydro Highlife Cup 2007
- 2nd Outdoor Spannabis 2011
- 3rd Hydro Highlife Cup 2009
- 3rd Coffeeshop HT Cannabis Cup 2008
- 3rd Indoor 4th edition Buenos Aires – Argentina 2011
- 3rd Indoor Bio Spannabis 2008
- 3rd Hollyweed Cup 2006 Strain of the Year 2007 Hightimes
Top Dank Rating
Don’t Forget To Leave Your Review in the Comments Below!